* Enrico Weigelt (weigelt@metux.de) wrote:
> I don't see the parallels between communistic society and the concept
> of dynamic linking, neither on the absolute power of multi level council
> goverment, nor an stricly top-down (or V-model based) economy controlling.

Perhaps, because there are none? (At least not at the level you are assuming
them to be.) Perhaps you should study literature a little before turning
casual analogies into political manifestos. And yes, I grew up in East
Germany, so I know what I'm talking about. If you take the same shallow
approach to programming, I'll take Roman's point more serious any day.