On Mon, Jul 02, 2007 at 08:50:24PM -0700, Roman Shaposhnik wrote:
>The important thing to me is that intelligent human beings are
>supposed to *talk* about these things, not just paraphrase
>Churchill. The point of the title for my blog article was to
>relate a frustration when something that is supposed to be very
>beneficial doesn't work because reality has not been taken into
>account

For what it's worth, I didn't read it as a flame or a rant. I
actually found it unusually rounded and level headed for a
composition denouncing something. I enjoyed it. Feel free to
post more like it in the future.

--
Kris Maglione

In a bureaucratic hierarchy, the higher up the
organization the less people appreciate Murphy's law,
the Peter Principle, etc.