On Thu, Jun 28, 2007 at 06:22:32PM -0700, ron minnich wrote:
> if you don't need threads, reduce to spfs, ixp

I've already started adding threading support to libixp. I'm not
tieing it to a particular library, because I intend to use it
with Russ' libtask in the future, and in a single threaded
client, but I know that some people need preemptive threading. I
was also influenced by a ruby wrapper someone wrote, where I
found out that ruby does its own green threading (not
pretty...).

By default, it just uses nops for things like locking.

> or, if you want to read a nice, tight implementation of 9p in c, just
> get libixp anyway. It's neat.

Thanks.

--
Kris Maglione