[9fans] unable to download install CD - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] unable to download install CD - Plan9 ; I am unable to download during last 7 hours the install CD image. I get "HTTP/1.1 404 sorry, one to a customer". Is it successful DOS to Plan 9 site? :-) Antonin...

  1. [9fans] unable to download install CD

    I am unable to download during last 7 hours the install CD image.
    I get "HTTP/1.1 404 sorry, one to a customer".

    Is it successful DOS to Plan 9 site? :-)

    Antonin

  2. Re: [9fans] unable to download install CD

    http://cm.bell-labs.com/wiki/plan9/Download/index.html

    --
    Kris Maglione

  3. Re: [9fans] unable to download install CD

    Try it again; two people are downloading copies now.

    We've limited concurrent downloads to stop abuse.

  4. [9fans] Re: unable to download install CD

    Yesterday I successfully downloaded it from original site (
    http://cm.bell-labs.com/plan9/).
    I wanted to get fresh updated copy and I was not sure if a mirror/torrent
    would have it.

    Antonin

+ Reply to Thread