an error on distribution CD - Plan9

This is a discussion on an error on distribution CD - Plan9 ; Hi, I boot from Plan 9 CD and see... Plan 9 Startup Menu: =============== 1. Install Plan 9 from this CD 2. Boot Plan 9 from this CD I choose "2" to run Plan 9 live from CD. Rio doesn't ...

  1. an error on distribution CD

    Hi,

    I boot from Plan 9 CD and see...

    Plan 9 Startup Menu:
    ===============
    1. Install Plan 9 from this CD
    2. Boot Plan 9 from this CD

    I choose "2" to run Plan 9 live from CD.
    Rio doesn't start and on the screen is...

    init: starting /bin/rc
    rc: null list in concatenation
    init: rc exit status: rc 8: error

    init: starting /bin/rc
    % _

    Is there an error or am I wrong?

    Antonin

  2. Re: [9fans] an error on distribution CD

    > Is there an error or am I wrong?

    There was an error but it has now been fixed - try again
    with a new copy of the cd from the website.

  3. Re: [9fans] an error on distribution CD

    Thanks.

    Antonin

    Richard Miller napsal:
    > > Is there an error or am I wrong?

    > There was an error but it has now been fixed - try again
    > with a new copy of the cd from the website.

+ Reply to Thread