I've justed pushed out a new version of du and two new programs,
ecp and 6in4. ecp is actually a very old program, and it and the
new du have proven helpful when slinging terabytes of data around
over the past year, including reading some very old media. du has
new options -e, -h and -p; see du(1) for details.

ip/6in4 was contributed by Richard Miller but I've modified it a little.
It lets one use the 6to4 gateways scattered around the internet to set
up automatic IPv6-in-IPv4 tunnels. It worked for Richard; I haven't
tried it yet as it needs an externally-visible IPv4 address, but I
intend to try it. You need ipmux (see ip(3)) configured into your
kernel to use it.