[9fans] dhcp broken? - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] dhcp broken? - Plan9 ; My dhcp seems to be broken since I pull'ed last night, I am getting "no binding" messages in /sys/log/ipboot and though I can find these in the dhcpd source I don't understand what they mean. anyone? -Steve...

  1. [9fans] dhcp broken?

    My dhcp seems to be broken since I pull'ed last night,
    I am getting "no binding" messages in /sys/log/ipboot
    and though I can find these in the dhcpd source I don't
    understand what they mean.

    anyone?

    -Steve

  2. Re: [9fans] dhcp broken?

    I've just applied a fix from Richard Miller, so pulling again and
    recompiling dhcpd might help. We haven't seen problems here.

  3. Re: [9fans] dhcp broken?

    which file(s) were changed?

    - erik

  4. Re: [9fans] dhcp broken?