[9fans] Fwd: [Xen-devel] New vt-d spec available - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] Fwd: [Xen-devel] New vt-d spec available - Plan9 ; fyi. Invalid information AND enhancements. ron ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Kay, Allen M Date: May 16, 2007 11:35 AM Subject: [Xen-devel] New vt-d spec available To: xen-devel@lists.xensource.com We would like you all to note that an updated specification (Rev ...

  1. [9fans] Fwd: [Xen-devel] New vt-d spec available

    fyi.

    Invalid information AND enhancements.

    ron

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Kay, Allen M
    Date: May 16, 2007 11:35 AM
    Subject: [Xen-devel] New vt-d spec available
    To: xen-devel@lists.xensource.com

    We would like you all to note that an updated specification (Rev 1.0
    update) of Intel(r) virtualization technology for Directed I/O is now
    available on Intel web site:

    http://download.intel.com/technology...l(r)_VT_for_Di
    rect_IO.pdf

    I will be updating the patches and will be re-submitting them soon.

    The specification update includes DMA remapping capability, Interrupt
    remapping capability, queue management, invalidation information and
    enhancements.

    Allen

  2. Re: [9fans] Fwd: [Xen-devel] New vt-d spec available

    > Invalid information AND enhancements.

    Funny, that's precisely what went through my mind as I read the
    announcement: "I wonder if this spec is particularly accurate?"

    ++L

+ Reply to Thread