[9fans] Advocacy made difficult - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] Advocacy made difficult - Plan9 ; Plan9 - means never having to delete a file http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9/ Object not found The object /plan9/ does not exist on this server. must ... resist ... snarky ... comment...

  1. [9fans] Advocacy made difficult

    Plan9 - means never having to delete a file

    http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9/

    Object not found

    The object /plan9/ does not exist on this server.

    must ... resist ... snarky ... comment

  2. Re: [9fans] Advocacy made difficult

    matt wrote:
    > Plan9 - means never having to delete a file
    >

    > http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9/
    >

    > Object not found
    >
    > The object /plan9/ does not exist on this server.
    >

    > must ... resist ... snarky ... comment

    Continuance under the legacy "http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9/" has been
    serendipitous, but seems to have finally yielded to the march of time and new
    stucture at Alcatel-Lucent.

    Or so one might surmise from a distance.

    Hopefully those who *are* the experts on the history and current status can
    provide a more accurate and up-to-date picture - perhaps even a 'future
    directions' input.

    Charles?

    Bill Hacker

  3. Re: [9fans] Advocacy made difficult

    > Continuance under the legacy "http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9/" has been
    > serendipitous, but seems to have finally yielded to the march of time and new
    > stucture at Alcatel-Lucent.

    Sorry, the page has moved. The new page is
    http://plan9.bell-labs.alcatel-lucen...s-innovations/

    Russ

  4. Re: [9fans] Advocacy made difficult

    Russ Cox wrote:
    > Sorry, the page has moved. The new page is
    > http://plan9.bell-labs.alcatel-lucen...s-innovations/

    Can't find that server, say my browsers.

+ Reply to Thread