Re: Warning: Rant. Please disregard. [Was: Re: [9fans] Is IBM ThinkPadR60e notebook compatible with Plan9?] - Plan9

This is a discussion on Re: Warning: Rant. Please disregard. [Was: Re: [9fans] Is IBM ThinkPadR60e notebook compatible with Plan9?] - Plan9 ; i know a thread full of people who are going to my spam folder....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 44 of 44

  1. Re: Warning: Rant. Please disregard. [Was: Re: [9fans] Is IBM

    i know a thread full of people who are going to my spam folder.

  2. Re: Warning: Rant. Please disregard. [Was: Re: [9fans] Is IBM

    On 5/18/07, Devon H. O'Dell wrote:
    > i know a thread full of people who are going to my spam folder.

    So to combat the length of this thread you decided to add to it?

    It's like the people who read tabloids who feel badly for Britney
    Spears cuz she had a nervous breakdown from all the tabloid
    attention...

    Best way to get rid of threads like this is to ignore them out of existence.

    Which I just failed to do. DAMNIT!

  3. Re: Warning: Rant. Please disregard. [Was: Re: [9fans] Is IBM

    What do you have against Britney?

    ron

  4. Re: Warning: Rant. Please disregard. [Was: Re: [9fans] Is IBM

    > What do you have against Britney?
    >
    > ron

    oh-oh, she did it again!

+ Reply to Thread