[9fans] Thoughts about Plan 9 development, UAT, and production. - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] Thoughts about Plan 9 development, UAT, and production. - Plan9 ; Would it be beneficial to have public accessible revision control servers for Plan 9 development and UAT? I`m interested in the developers` thoughts about access, revision control, and moving forward as a community. Are people having a problem with the ...

  1. [9fans] Thoughts about Plan 9 development, UAT, and production.

    Would it be beneficial to have public accessible revision control
    servers for Plan 9 development and UAT?

    I`m interested in the developers` thoughts about access, revision
    control, and moving forward as a community. Are people having a
    problem with the present model? If so, then what are your suggestions
    for improvements?

    Uriel, this isn`t intended as an opportunity for you or anyone else to
    rant. I want to know what everyone else thinks for a change.

    If all is well, I`d like to know that too.

    Regards,
    Vester

  2. Re: [9fans] Thoughts about Plan 9 development, UAT, and production.

    > I`m interested in the developers` thoughts about access, revision
    > control, and moving forward as a community. Are people having a
    > problem with the present model? If so, then what are your suggestions
    > for improvements?

    In the debate between the "cathedral" and the "bazaar" models, where
    do you think Plan 9 belongs? Would you really have it otherwise?

    ++L

  3. Re: [9fans] Thoughts about Plan 9 development, UAT, and production.

    i find it fine the way it is, but i haven't been submitting any
    patches recently.

    --
    Christopher Nielsen
    "They who can give up essential liberty for temporary

+ Reply to Thread