Re: [9fans] kenc - Plan9

This is a discussion on Re: [9fans] kenc - Plan9 ; > Doug, I'm not getting at you, but do you never feel, enough is enough? This discussed has strayed completely away from being even tangentially related to Plan 9. Could you take this to private email or comp.lang.c? Russ...

  1. Re: [9fans] kenc

    > Doug, I'm not getting at you, but do you never feel, enough is enough?

    This discussed has strayed completely away
    from being even tangentially related to Plan 9.
    Could you take this to private email or comp.lang.c?

    Russ

  2. Re: [9fans] kenc

    Bashing standards is fundamentally related to Plan 9.

    "Estimate that 90-95% of the work in Plan 9 was directly or
    indirectly to honor externally imposed standards." -- Rob Pike in utah2000

    Standards have done more harm to Plan 9 (and the software world) than
    probably anything else.

    "standards are the beginning of doom" -- Nietzsche

    uriel

    P.S.: And I guess insulting me has become an equally intrinsic part of
    this list.

    On 5/1/07, Russ Cox wrote:
    > > Doug, I'm not getting at you, but do you never feel, enough is enough?

    > This discussed has strayed completely away
    > from being even tangentially related to Plan 9.
    > Could you take this to private email or comp.lang.c?
    >
    > Russ

+ Reply to Thread