[9fans] Seattle Area Plan9 Users Group - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] Seattle Area Plan9 Users Group - Plan9 ; anyone interested? perhaps someplace downtown?...

  1. [9fans] Seattle Area Plan9 Users Group

    anyone interested? perhaps someplace downtown?

  2. Re: [9fans] Seattle Area Plan9 Users Group

    > anyone interested? perhaps someplace downtown?

    yeah, i was going to suggest this myself.

  3. Re: [9fans] Seattle Area Plan9 Users Group

    >> anyone interested? perhaps someplace downtown?
    >
    > yeah, i was going to suggest this myself.

    i'm thinking it should be on Wednesday May 9th ☺

  4. Re: [9fans] Seattle Area Plan9 Users Group

    > i'm thinking it should be on Wednesday May 9th ☺

    works for me.

  5. Re: [9fans] Seattle Area Plan9 Users Group

  6. Re: [9fans] Seattle Area Plan9 Users Group

    On 4/30/07, Skip Tavakkolian <9nut@9netics.com> wrote:
    > anyone interested? perhaps someplace downtown?

    Wednesdays or Monday nights are easiest for me.

+ Reply to Thread