[9fans] for unto us a child is born! - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] for unto us a child is born! - Plan9 ; completely off-list but the most interesting bool in sight. TRUE! yeah, ms wendy gave birth this evening to a lovely young micro child. i am now less erratic and confused. can my gsoc dudes get in touch. brucee...

  1. [9fans] for unto us a child is born!

    completely off-list but the most interesting bool in sight.

    TRUE!

    yeah, ms wendy gave birth this evening to a lovely young
    micro child. i am now less erratic and confused.

    can my gsoc dudes get in touch.

    brucee

  2. Re: [9fans] for unto us a child is born!

    Congratulations, Bruce!

  3. Re: [9fans] for unto us a child is born!

    On 4/30/07, Bruce Ellis wrote:
    > completely off-list but the most interesting bool in sight.
    >
    > TRUE!
    >
    > yeah, ms wendy gave birth this evening to a lovely young
    > micro child. i am now less erratic and confused.
    >
    > can my gsoc dudes get in touch.

    Congrats,

    Chris

    --
    E-Mail: Chris Nystrom
    Saving the world from web programming.

  4. Re: [9fans] for unto us a child is born!

    ˇFelicidades!
    Congratulations!!

    ---
    izaki

    On 4/30/07, Chris Nystrom wrote:
    > On 4/30/07, Bruce Ellis wrote:
    > > completely off-list but the most interesting bool in sight.
    > >
    > > TRUE!
    > >
    > > yeah, ms wendy gave birth this evening to a lovely young
    > > micro child. i am now less erratic and confused.
    > >
    > > can my gsoc dudes get in touch.

    > Congrats,
    >
    > Chris
    >
    > --