Re: [9fans] usb and dns suddenly not working - Plan9

This is a discussion on Re: [9fans] usb and dns suddenly not working - Plan9 ; I think this more likely to be due to recent changes to ipconfig. I thought I'd pushed out some bug fixes but apparently hadn't. I've just pushed out new /sys/src/cmd/ip/ipconfig/main.c and /386/bin/ip/ipconfig. I think they'll fix your problems if you ...

  1. Re: [9fans] usb and dns suddenly not working

    I think this more likely to be due to recent changes to ipconfig. I
    thought I'd pushed out some bug fixes but apparently hadn't. I've
    just pushed out new /sys/src/cmd/ip/ipconfig/main.c and
    /386/bin/ip/ipconfig. I think they'll fix your problems if you can
    somehow get them onto your machine (by floppy if necessary).

  2. Re: [9fans] usb and dns suddenly not working

    On 4/25/07, geoff@plan9.bell-labs.com wrote:
    > I think this more likely to be due to recent changes to ipconfig. I
    > thought I'd pushed out some bug fixes but apparently hadn't. I've
    > just pushed out new /sys/src/cmd/ip/ipconfig/main.c and
    > /386/bin/ip/ipconfig. I think they'll fix your problems if you can
    > somehow get them onto your machine (by floppy if necessary).

    term% ll /sys/src/cmd/ip/ipconfig/main.c
    --rw-rw-r-- M 8 sys sys 37908 Apr 20 14:06 main.c
    term% ll /386/bin/ip/ipconfig
    --rwxrwxr-x M 8 sys sys 158920 Apr 22 19:08 ipconfig

    If you can give me a diff from those sources, I can type them in manually.

    Thanks for the help,
    --Joel

  3. Re: [9fans] usb and dns suddenly not working

    you may still have _ipconfig around. this may get you far enough
    to get the new ipconfig.

    - erik

  4. Re: [9fans] usb and dns suddenly not working

    Heard of yesterday(1)?

    uriel

    On 4/26/07, erik quanstrom wrote:
    > you may still have _ipconfig around. this may get you far enough
    > to get the new ipconfig.
    >
    > - erik

  5. Re: [9fans] usb and dns suddenly not working

    > Heard of yesterday(1)?

    that's when all his troubles seemed so far away...

  6. Re: [9fans] usb and dns suddenly not working

    On 4/25/07, Uriel wrote:
    > Heard of yesterday(1)?

    Unusable in my setting; see the Bugs section of yesterday(1), and note
    that I've been requested not to sing when anyone can hear me.

    --Joel

  7. Re: [9fans] usb and dns suddenly not working

    > > Heard of yesterday(1)?
    >
    > that's when all his troubles seemed so far away...

    Actually, that's when my troubles started, but "the day before
    yesterday" doesn't scan very well…

+ Reply to Thread