> Because *I don't care*, it was ron who wanted to know, in case you
>didn't notice. Or are you accussing me of not working hard enough on
> *his* homework?

I'm not accussing you of anything, I'm far too bussy teaching ravens
to fly underwater.

While I'm here - Bruce, I'm very keen on attending the forthcoming
tapas event in Sydney. My lady wife, whose name unfortunately escapes
me, is coming to Sydney to see a musical about a bus, and I am
planning to accompany her. Would it be all right if we stayed with
you? The last time we came to Sydney we stayed with some very nice
young men we met in a hotel in Paddington, but we got very little
sleep because they made us stay up all night watching Judy Garland and
Joan Crawford movies.