[9fans] jukebox jury - uriel's a miss!! - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] jukebox jury - uriel's a miss!! - Plan9 ; > p9p has its own juke-thingie I forgot the name of. If you forgot, why didn't you check the contrib index? It was setup for a reason....

  1. [9fans] jukebox jury - uriel's a miss!!

    > p9p has its own juke-thingie I forgot the name of.

    If you forgot, why didn't you check the contrib index? It was setup
    for a reason.

  2. Re: [9fans] jukebox jury - uriel's a miss!!

    While I appreciate the sarcasm, p9p juke isn't in contrib

    http://swtch.com/juke/

    > > p9p has its own juke-thingie I forgot the name of.

    > If you forgot, why didn't you check the contrib index? It was setup for a reason.

  3. Re: [9fans] jukebox jury - uriel's a miss!!

    don't underestimate the insight of abhey shah, IWP9 2006.
    he showed a file system that can be accessed thru many paths.

    we had some tapas and beer and he got me onto a jukebox solution.

    /beethoven/concertos/piano

    should have the same contents as

    /concertos/piano/beethoven

    tell me if i'm wrong. i haven't had time to help him but he hasn't asked.

    brucee

    On 4/24/07, Sir Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote:
    > > p9p has its own juke-thingie I forgot the name of.

    > If you forgot, why didn't you check the contrib index? It was setup for a
    > reason.

  4. Re: [9fans] jukebox jury - uriel's a miss!!

    I thought that was me

    but hey, it's only a few binds, have them on me anyway

    > don't underestimate the insight of abhey shah, IWP9 2006.
    > he showed a file system that can be accessed thru many paths.
    >
    > we had some tapas and beer and he got me onto a jukebox solution.
    >
    > /beethoven/concertos/piano
    >
    > should have the same contents as
    >
    > /concertos/piano/beethoven
    >
    > tell me if i'm wrong. i haven't had time to help him but he hasn't
    > asked.
    >
    > brucee
    >
    > On 4/24/07, Sir Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote:
    >> > p9p has its own juke-thingie I forgot the name of.

    >> If you forgot, why didn't you check the contrib index? It was setup
    >> for a
    >> reason.

  5. Re: [9fans] jukebox jury - uriel's a miss!!

    luke - trust the tapas.

    On 4/24/07, matt wrote:
    > I thought that was me
    >
    > but hey, it's only a few binds, have them on me anyway
    >
    > > don't underestimate the insight of abhey shah, IWP9 2006.
    > > he showed a file system that can be accessed thru many paths.
    > >
    > > we had some tapas and beer and he got me onto a jukebox solution.
    > >
    > > /beethoven/concertos/piano
    > >
    > > should have the same contents as
    > >
    > > /concertos/piano/beethoven
    > >
    > > tell me if i'm wrong. i haven't had time to help him but he hasn't
    > > asked.
    > >
    > > brucee

    > >> If you forgot, why didn't you check the contrib index? It was setup
    > >> for a
    > >> reason.

  6. Re: [9fans] jukebox jury - uriel's a miss!!

    On 4/24/07, Sir Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote:
    > If you forgot, why didn't you check the contrib index? It was setup for a
    > reason.

    Because *I don't care*, it was ron who wanted to know, in case you
    didn't notice. Or are you accussing me of not working hard enough on
    *his* homework?

    And I agree with brucee that abhey shah's idea is cool. Are there good
    tapas in Sydney? I think I know what paper I will submit to the next
    IWP9: tapafs.

    uriel

  7. Re: [9fans] jukebox jury - uriel's a miss!!

    Uriel wrote:
    > On 4/24/07, Sir Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote:
    >> If you forgot, why didn't you check the contrib index? It was setup for a
    >> reason.

    > Because *I don't care*, it was ron who wanted to know, in case you
    > didn't notice. Or are you accussing me of not working hard enough on
    > *his* homework?
    >
    > And I agree with brucee that abhey shah's idea is cool. Are there good
    > tapas in Sydney? I think I know what paper I will submit to the next
    > IWP9: tapafs.
    >
    > uriel

    With all this 'tapa' stuff, you might want to join one of the more convivial
    College Fraternities whilst in Sydney:

    Tapa Kega Day

    ;-)

    Bill

  8. Re: [9fans] jukebox jury - uriel's a miss!!

    On 4/24/07, Bruce Ellis wrote:
    > don't underestimate the insight of abhey shah, IWP9 2006.
    > he showed a file system that can be accessed thru many paths.
    >
    > we had some tapas and beer and he got me onto a jukebox solution.
    >
    > /beethoven/concertos/piano
    >
    > should have the same contents as
    >
    > /concertos/piano/beethoven

    I like it. And, it would fit the 'experimental' category that I need
    it to fit to allow me to put up a jukebox (now you know). Where do I
    get it?

    ron

  9. Re: [9fans] jukebox jury - uriel's a miss!!

    I had something like that in mind for organising my music, but I never
    got around to taking it from the idea stage. It seems to be the most
    intuitive.

    --
    Christopher Nielsen
    "They who can give up essential liberty for temporary

+ Reply to Thread