[9fans] You are not allowed to see the object /sys/man/. - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] You are not allowed to see the object /sys/man/. - Plan9 ; http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sys/man/ Forbidden You are not allowed to see the object /sys/man/. hget http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9/ | grep 'sys\/man' man pages ,...

  1. [9fans] You are not allowed to see the object /sys/man/.

    http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sys/man/

    Forbidden
    You are not allowed to see the object /sys/man/.

    hget http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9/ | grep 'sys\/man'

    man pages,

  2. Re: [9fans] You are not allowed to see the object /sys/man/.

    The whole Plan 9 site is gone, again.

    uriel

    On 4/23/07, matt wrote:
    > http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sys/man/
    >
    > Forbidden
    > You are not allowed to see the object /sys/man/.
    >
    > hget http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9/ | grep 'sys\/man'
    >
    > man pages,

  3. [9fans] ftp server quick question

    i might have missed something (sure i did) but wiki and other sites are
    down atm.
    I tried to set up an ftp server, removed the uneccessary /bin/service files.
    started aux/listen, i am able to connect with an ftp client.
    then i got the needkey proto=p9sk1... message, so i ran
    auth/factotum -g 'proto=p9sk1 dom=mydomain service=ftp user=myuser
    !password?'
    now i recieve an "auth server protocol botch" message
    what should i do?
    thank you in advance

  4. Re: [9fans] You are not allowed to see the object /sys/man/.

    Seems that most of the site is back, but the man pages are still forbotten.

    uriel

    On 4/23/07, Uriel wrote:
    > The whole Plan 9 site is gone, again.
    >
    > uriel
    >
    > On 4/23/07, matt wrote:
    > > http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sys/man/
    > >
    > > Forbidden
    > > You are not allowed to see the object /sys/man/.
    > >
    > > hget http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9/ | grep 'sys\/man'
    > >
    > > man pages,

  5. Re: [9fans] You are not allowed to see the object /sys/man/.

    Our primary `other' file system is behaving strangely, and some of the
    outside content is served from it. We're trying to figure it out.

+ Reply to Thread