Can someone forward this to the inferno mailing list? Sorry for the
noise here, but i cant get my mail through to that mailing list.
Theres a thread there about mailing list troubles, well this is my
contribution. I can accept incoming messages from that list, just cant
seem send.

2007-04-16 11:01:43 1HdMw1-00073Y-4E == inferno-list@vitanuova.com
R=lookuphost T=remote_smtp defer (110): Connection timed out: SMTP
timeout while connected to smtp.vitanuova.com [217.34.29.140] after end
of data (1168 bytes written)
2007-04-16 11:37:22 1HdNUW-0000GK-Cy == inferno-list@vitanuova.com
R=lookuphost T=remote_smtp defer (110): Connection timed out: SMTP
timeout while connected to smtp.vitanuova.com [217.34.29.140] after end
of data (2311 bytes written)

Thank you in advance,
bituman