[9fans] LI 9Fans? - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] LI 9Fans? - Plan9 ; Any Long Island (,NY) 9Fans here? Per chance, enough for a UG ;-) -- "No stranger to me is this wanderer: many years ago passed he by. Zarathustra he was called; but he hath altered. Then thou carriedst thine ashes ...

  1. [9fans] LI 9Fans?

    Any Long Island (,NY) 9Fans here? Per chance, enough for a UG ;-)

    --
    "No stranger to me is this wanderer: many years ago passed he by.
    Zarathustra he was called; but he hath altered.
    Then thou carriedst thine ashes into the mountains: wilt thou now
    carry thy fire into the valleys? Fearest thou not the incendiary's
    doom?
    Yea, I recognize Zarathustra. Pure is his eye, and no loathing
    lurketh about his mouth. Goeth he not along like a dancer?"
    -- The Saint, Also Sprach Zarathustra

  2. Re: [9fans] LI 9Fans?

    2007/4/15, LiteStar numnums :
    > Any Long Island (,NY) 9Fans here? Per chance, enough for a UG ;-)

    Like I've said, I can make it to NYC. Anybody up for meeting at Penn
    station and grabbing food / drinks somewhere?

    --dho

    > --
    > "No stranger to me is this wanderer: many years ago passed he by.
    > Zarathustra he was called; but he hath altered.
    > Then thou carriedst thine ashes into the mountains: wilt thou now
    > carry thy fire into the valleys? Fearest thou not the incendiary's
    > doom?
    > Yea, I recognize Zarathustra. Pure is his eye, and no loathing
    > lurketh about his mouth. Goeth he not along like a dancer?"
    > -- The Saint, Also Sprach Zarathustra

  3. Re: [9fans] LI 9Fans?

    Probably once a month I could do this...

    On 4/15/07, Devon H. O'Dell wrote:
    > 2007/4/15, LiteStar numnums :
    > > Any Long Island (,NY) 9Fans here? Per chance, enough for a UG ;-)

    > Like I've said, I can make it to NYC. Anybody up for meeting at Penn
    > station and grabbing food / drinks somewhere?
    >
    > --dho
    >
    > > --
    > > "No stranger to me is this wanderer: many years ago passed he by.
    > > Zarathustra he was called; but he hath altered.
    > > Then thou carriedst thine ashes into the mountains: wilt thou now
    > > carry thy fire into the valleys? Fearest thou not the incendiary's
    > > doom?
    > > Yea, I recognize Zarathustra. Pure is his eye, and no loathing
    > > lurketh about his mouth. Goeth he not along like a dancer?"
    > > -- The Saint, Also Sprach Zarathustra

    --
    "No stranger to me is this wanderer: many years ago passed he by.
    Zarathustra he was called; but he hath altered.
    Then thou carriedst thine ashes into the mountains: wilt thou now
    carry thy fire into the valleys? Fearest thou not the incendiary's
    doom?
    Yea, I recognize Zarathustra. Pure is his eye, and no loathing
    lurketh about his mouth. Goeth he not along like a dancer?"
    -- The Saint, Also Sprach Zarathustra

+ Reply to Thread