[9fans] Updated qemu wiki guide - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] Updated qemu wiki guide - Plan9 ; I updated the qemu wiki guide: http://plan9.bell-labs.com/wiki/plan...nes/index.html Its Still has some formating issues (see the history to understand what a mess It was pasted into it b4 :-) )... Enjoy Ram Kromberg ramkromberg@mail.com...

  1. [9fans] Updated qemu wiki guide

    I updated the qemu wiki guide:
    http://plan9.bell-labs.com/wiki/plan...nes/index.html

    Its Still has some formating issues (see the history to understand what a
    mess It was pasted into it b4 :-) )...
    Enjoy

    Ram Kromberg
    ramkromberg@mail.com

  2. Re: [9fans] Updated qemu wiki guide

    Hola

    We should divide that qemu guide into sections. Several steps are not only
    Windows related. We could make something like

    - Installing qemu
    + Windows
    + Lunix
    + ...

    - Setting up Networking
    + Windows
    + You know who in tuxedo...
    + ...

    - Running qemu

    What do you think?
    I can help with the lunix thingies, there isn't much to say.

    On the other hand, I don't know if there is a wiki format standard, but I
    would suggest to add a "table of contents" to long guides/articles.

    Cheers!
    Have a nice weekend!

+ Reply to Thread