[9fans] fun new plan 9/Inferno target? - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] fun new plan 9/Inferno target? - Plan9 ; http://www.picotux.com/producte.html...

  1. [9fans] fun new plan 9/Inferno target?

  2. Re: [9fans] fun new plan 9/Inferno target?

    Op 30-03-07 heeft David Leimbach het volgende geschreven:
    > http://www.picotux.com/producte.html

    Reminds me of gumstix, or whatever those things are called. But it'd
    have to be Inferno, 'cause they don't have an MMU.

    --dho

  3. Re: [9fans] fun new plan 9/Inferno target?

    i looked at those on and off for Inferno (there's no MMU)
    and decided if i were really interested, i might as well
    buy the Digi Connect directly,
    with the option of wireless. it's small, but slow
    compared to the Xscale-based Gumstix (although the
    NetSilicon might last longer on batteries).

  4. Re: [9fans] fun new plan 9/Inferno target?

    depending on what you wanted to use it for, you might not
    need userspace at all. the plan 9 fileserver runs this way.

    - erik

    On Fri Mar 30 17:50:39 EDT 2007, devon.odell@gmail.com wrote:
    > Op 30-03-07 heeft David Leimbach het volgende geschreven:
    > > http://www.picotux.com/producte.html

    > Reminds me of gumstix, or whatever those things are called. But it'd
    > have to be Inferno, 'cause they don't have an MMU.
    >
    > --dho

+ Reply to Thread