Re: [9fans] writing 9p servers and clients under gnu/linux - Plan9

This is a discussion on Re: [9fans] writing 9p servers and clients under gnu/linux - Plan9 ; I like spfs. It works fine for me. Get the v9fs tree and look at the distribution server that ollie and I wrote -- it's a nice, simple example of a combined client/server and it was quite easy to write. ...

  1. Re: [9fans] writing 9p servers and clients under gnu/linux

    I like spfs. It works fine for me. Get the v9fs tree and look at the
    distribution server that ollie and I wrote -- it's a nice, simple
    example of a combined client/server and it was quite easy to write.

    spfs is so simple and easy to use that a simple server, in my view, is
    better than any amount of documentation.

    thanks

    ron

  2. Re: [9fans] writing 9p servers and clients under gnu/linux

    I think you mean xcpu, not v9fs tree

    Lucho

    On Mar 30, 2007, at 10:43 AM, ron minnich wrote:

    > I like spfs. It works fine for me. Get the v9fs tree and look at the
    > distribution server that ollie and I wrote -- it's a nice, simple
    > example of a combined client/server and it was quite easy to write.
    >

    > spfs is so simple and easy to use that a simple server, in my view, is
    > better than any amount of documentation.
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > ron

+ Reply to Thread