[9fans] code inspection needed/appreciated - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] code inspection needed/appreciated - Plan9 ; Hello all! I have put a simple code that is intended to manipulate individual RGB pixels, on: /n/sources/contrib/pac/sys/src/cmd/img/rgb.c If anyone has time and is willing to help me, I would appreciate inspecting the code and telling me your comments!! Thank ...

  1. [9fans] code inspection needed/appreciated

    Hello all!

    I have put a simple code that is intended to manipulate individual RGB pixels, on:

    /n/sources/contrib/pac/sys/src/cmd/img/rgb.c

    If anyone has time and is willing to help me, I would appreciate inspecting the code and telling me your comments!!

    Thank you,

    have a great weekend,

    ++pac.

  2. Re: [9fans] code inspection needed/appreciated

    could you please explain this code a bit futher. i'm not sure i understand
    what it's supposed to do and how it would be used.

    - erik

    > Hello all!
    >

    > I have put a simple code that is intended to manipulate individual RGB pixels, on:
    >
    > /n/sources/contrib/pac/sys/src/cmd/img/rgb.c
    >
    > If anyone has time and is willing to help me, I would appreciate inspecting the code and telling me your comments!!
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > have a great weekend,

+ Reply to Thread