How to make httpd work - Plan9

This is a discussion on How to make httpd work - Plan9 ; Hi all! I'm running plan9 under qemu with tap networking. I'm totally new to this OS, so I wanted to ask, how to run httpd, what are the requirements etc. Thanks in advance...

  1. How to make httpd work

    Hi all!

    I'm running plan9 under qemu with tap networking. I'm totally new to
    this OS, so I wanted to ask, how to run httpd, what are the
    requirements etc.

    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: [9fans] How to make httpd work

    On 3/29/07, ysdshev@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi all!
    >
    > I'm running plan9 under qemu with tap networking. I'm totally new to
    > this OS, so I wanted to ask, how to run httpd, what are the
    > requirements etc.

    start out with man httpd, and just let it run, and telnet to port 80
    on your qemu instance just to see if that works as you expect. From
    there, you should be able to generate a question we can help you with
    :-)

    thanks

    ron

+ Reply to Thread