[9fans] New call for GSoC mentors - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] New call for GSoC mentors - Plan9 ; Due to the unexpected success of our GSoC participation, we have received many student applications and could use a few extra mentors. If you apply to become a mentor you can take a look at the existing student applications and ...

  1. [9fans] New call for GSoC mentors

    Due to the unexpected success of our GSoC participation, we have
    received many student applications and could use a few extra mentors.

    If you apply to become a mentor you can take a look at the existing
    student applications and decide if you are willing to mentor any of
    them.

    Then you can also comment on applications and help us set priorities.

    To apply go to: http://code.google.com/soc/mentor_step1.html

    Please hurry because the time we have to allocate applications is running out.

    Best wishes

    uriel

  2. Re: [9fans] New call for GSoC mentors

    I applied ...

    thanks

    ron

+ Reply to Thread