Re: [9fans] non-PC hardware - Plan9

This is a discussion on Re: [9fans] non-PC hardware - Plan9 ; 2007/3/28, Lawrence E. Bakst : > Sparc is Sun only, Isn't www.opensparc.net good for new manufacturers and uses of sparc processors? In fact I don't know if someone other than Sun plans building such processors or variants....

  1. Re: [9fans] non-PC hardware

    2007/3/28, Lawrence E. Bakst :
    > Sparc is Sun only,

    Isn't www.opensparc.net good for new manufacturers and uses of sparc
    processors? In fact I don't know if someone other than Sun plans
    building such processors or variants.

  2. Re: [9fans] non-PC hardware

    > 2007/3/28, Lawrence E. Bakst :
    >> Sparc is Sun only,

    > Isn't www.opensparc.net good for new manufacturers and uses of sparc
    > processors? In fact I don't know if someone other than Sun plans
    > building such processors or variants.

    Fujitsu has some nice ultrasparc systems.

+ Reply to Thread