[9fans] SC 2006 pictures up - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] SC 2006 pictures up - Plan9 ; http://mbgokhale.org/SC%202006.html -- you can see a few plan 9 notables -- aki, lucho, andrey, and some others. and you can see tampa. And some beautiful trolley cars .. ron...

  1. [9fans] SC 2006 pictures up

    http://mbgokhale.org/SC%202006.html -- you can see a few plan 9
    notables -- aki, lucho, andrey, and some others.

    and you can see tampa. And some beautiful trolley cars ..

    ron

  2. Re: [9fans] SC 2006 pictures up

    > http://mbgokhale.org/SC%202006.html -- you can see a few plan 9

    Doesn't display on abaco :-(

    -Steve

  3. Re: [9fans] SC 2006 pictures up

    On 3/23/07, Steve Simon wrote:
    > > http://mbgokhale.org/SC%202006.html -- you can see a few plan 9

    > Doesn't display on abaco :-(

    any idea why? I will try it too.

    btw, google thinks this about abaco:

    Jessica Simpson
    Look at Jessica Simpson Beautiful Pictures & Lifestyle. Plus Gossip!

    Menstruation Pictures
    Free Pictures & Illustrations About Menstruation.

    We 9fans get no respect.

    ron

  4. Re: [9fans] SC 2006 pictures up

    abaco doesn't know about css?

    > any idea why? I will try it too.

  5. Re: [9fans] SC 2006 pictures up

    because the images are embedded in styles like so:

    and javascript like so

    - erik

  6. Re: [9fans] SC 2006 pictures up

    ron minnich wrote:
    > On 3/23/07, Steve Simon wrote:
    >> > http://mbgokhale.org/SC%202006.html -- you can see a few plan 9

    >> Doesn't display on abaco :-(

    > any idea why? I will try it too.
    >
    > btw, google thinks this about abaco:
    >
    > Jessica Simpson
    > Look at Jessica Simpson Beautiful Pictures & Lifestyle. Plus Gossip!
    >
    > Menstruation Pictures
    > Free Pictures & Illustrations About Menstruation.
    >
    > We 9fans get no respect.
    >
    > ron

    Perhaps if we post more appropriate pictures in future?

    Glenda? Have you got a Bikini?

    (ducks and waddles..)

    Bill

  7. Re: [9fans] SC 2006 pictures up

    nope. neither does libhtml.

    - erik

  8. Re: [9fans] SC 2006 pictures up

    at least we got that whole glen glenda thing
    cleared up.

    - erik

    On Fri Mar 23 11:42:44 EDT 2007, rminnich@gmail.com wrote:
    > On 3/23/07, Steve Simon wrote:
    > btw, google thinks this about abaco:
    >
    > Jessica Simpson
    > Look at Jessica Simpson Beautiful Pictures & Lifestyle. Plus Gossip!
    >
    > Menstruation Pictures
    > Free Pictures & Illustrations About Menstruation.
    >
    > We 9fans get no respect.
    >
    > ron

  9. Re: [9fans] SC 2006 pictures up

    On 3/23/07, erik quanstrom wrote:
    > because the images are embedded in styles like so:

    and so they will stay. This was done with iweb ... sorry that plan 9
    users can't view them.

    thanks

    ron

+ Reply to Thread