On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 01:13:18PM -0600, Colin DeVilbiss wrote:
>On a whim, I just went back and changed the code to set the length to
>1 for rules and 0 for everything else, after which "cat" and "head"
>worked, but things like "tail" and "less" behaved rather badly.
>MacFUSE must be making decisions about the "actual" filesize based on
>the stat value, and changing the behavior of read() accordingly.

I'd be interested in the debugging output for files that actually work.
Your initial debugging output shows an iounit of 0 on Ropen calls, and
if that's accurate, finding out why would be of some use.

Kris Maglione

The primary function of the design engineer is to make
things difficult for the fabricator and impossible
for the serviceman.

Version: GnuPG v2.0.2 (FreeBSD)