[9fans] 8l says: - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] 8l says: - Plan9 ; (708) DATA R8S_FIX+0(SB)/4,$.string +0(SB) sigsetjmp: multiple initialization I read the linker manpage, but I found nothing relevant there. Could someone, please, explain this error message? Thanks, regards, ++pac....

  1. [9fans] 8l says:

    (708) DATA R8S_FIX+0(SB)/4,$.string<2>+0(SB)
    sigsetjmp: multiple initialization

    I read the linker manpage, but I found nothing relevant there. Could someone, please, explain this error message?

    Thanks, regards,

    ++pac.

  2. Re: [9fans] 8l says:

    probably there are two external initialisations of a variable R8S_FIX
    (i don't think the sigsetjmp name is relevant)

+ Reply to Thread