[9fans] Error on login with drawterm - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] Error on login with drawterm - Plan9 ; Hi, while trying to login to my cpu/auth server with drawterm I get the following message: ?you and auth server agree about password. ?server is confused cpu: server lies got deb3ade48d7868ce.2092587740 want 643b0a32c84faf530.: cs gave empty translation list I followed ...

  1. [9fans] Error on login with drawterm

    Hi,
    while trying to login to my cpu/auth server
    with drawterm I get the following message:

    ?you and auth server agree about password.
    ?server is confused
    cpu: server lies got deb3ade48d7868ce.2092587740 want 643b0a32c84faf530.: cs gave empty translation list

    I followed the wiki "Configuring a Standalone CPU Server".
    Which part of /lib/ndb/local could be missing?

    Thanks,

    Matthias

  2. Re: [9fans] Error on login with drawterm

    i believe this is a hostowner key problem. russ has this excellent writeup.
    http://9fans.net/archive/2004/04/454

    i would add that were russ uses "bootes" you should read cpu server
    hostowner aka eve. i believe that his writeup was geared toward
    a specific problem. since this isn't unix, you can name your hostowner
    anything you'd like. in fact, to keep adminstration domains seperate,
    i use different hostowners for different sets of cpu servers.

    - erik

  3. Re: [9fans] Error on login with drawterm

    Thanks erik, that solved it.

+ Reply to Thread