[9fans] SoC Project Ideas - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] SoC Project Ideas - Plan9 ; It's nice to see that the SoC page is filling up with students with interesting projects! I haven't been able to do anything with the wiki yet -- some personal stuff came up this weekend that's limited my ability to ...

  1. [9fans] SoC Project Ideas

    It's nice to see that the SoC page is filling up with students with
    interesting projects! I haven't been able to do anything with the wiki
    yet -- some personal stuff came up this weekend that's limited my
    ability to do anything beyond the occasional email, but I'd like to
    mention publically that any work on packet filtering (possibly using
    nfil) and device drivers would be greatly appreciated, and I'd be more
    than willing to mentor those projects. Additionally, work on KPI
    documentation would be nice as well.

    I'll add these ideas to the wiki soonish

    --Devon

  2. Re: [9fans] SoC Project Ideas

    Hi, thanks for joining in as a mentor!

    We are using a different list for GSoC discussions, I have forwarded
    your email already.

    Please join us at http://groups.google.com/group/plan9-gsoc or
    #plan9-gsoc in irc.freenode.org.

    Best wishes

    uriel

    On 3/18/07, Devon H. O'Dell wrote:
    > It's nice to see that the SoC page is filling up with students with
    > interesting projects! I haven't been able to do anything with the wiki
    > yet -- some personal stuff came up this weekend that's limited my
    > ability to do anything beyond the occasional email, but I'd like to
    > mention publically that any work on packet filtering (possibly using
    > nfil) and device drivers would be greatly appreciated, and I'd be more
    > than willing to mentor those projects. Additionally, work on KPI
    > documentation would be nice as well.
    >
    > I'll add these ideas to the wiki soonish
    >
    > --Devon

+ Reply to Thread