[9fans] adjustment for new U.S. Daylight Saving Time? - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] adjustment for new U.S. Daylight Saving Time? - Plan9 ; Am I right in believing that, while new timezone files were available for pulling in April of 2006, we need to manually copy in the appropriate new file, e.g., cp /adm/timezone/US_Eastern /adm/timezone/local Dave Eckhardt...

  1. [9fans] adjustment for new U.S. Daylight Saving Time?

    Am I right in believing that, while new timezone
    files were available for pulling in April of 2006,
    we need to manually copy in the appropriate new
    file, e.g.,
    cp /adm/timezone/US_Eastern /adm/timezone/local

    Dave Eckhardt

  2. Re: [9fans] adjustment for new U.S. Daylight Saving Time?

    > Am I right in believing that, while new timezone
    > files were available for pulling in April of 2006,
    > we need to manually copy in the appropriate new
    > file, e.g.,
    > cp /adm/timezone/US_Eastern /adm/timezone/local

    Yes.

    Russ

+ Reply to Thread