[9fans] plumber - more versatile than previously thought - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] plumber - more versatile than previously thought - Plan9 ; I apologize for the off-topic spam, but this is pretty funny. In his own words[*] this is what this guy does: Here's what I do ... 1. Spider the internet 24-7 on your behalf to find web sites that match ...

  1. [9fans] plumber - more versatile than previously thought

    I apologize for the off-topic spam, but this is pretty funny.

    In his own words[*] this is what this guy does:

    Here's what I do ...

    1. Spider the internet 24-7 on your behalf to find web
    sites that match your web sites theme.
    2. Review each site manually, one by one, to select
    only thae [sic] best rated and most relevant ones for
    inclusion in your link directory.

    So apparently the fact that I received the message below
    indicates that he has decided that Gorka's post about
    plumbing URLs to the links web browser [**] is relevant to
    people searching for plumbers (of water and physical pipes)
    via findaplumber.com.

    Russ
    [*] http://www.mikeciaccio.com/2006/11/i...-strategy.html
    [**] http://9fans.net/archive/2003/12/285