Via Unichrome on Plan9 - Plan9

This is a discussion on Via Unichrome on Plan9 - Plan9 ; I want buy a motheboard for amd64 with integrated graphics card Via unichrome Pro.... I want know how is supported this board with Plan 9 ? 4066 Základná doska BIOSTAR K8M800-A7A, K8M800-M7, socket 754, M-ATX Thanks. Lukas...

  1. Via Unichrome on Plan9

    I want buy a motheboard for amd64 with integrated graphics card Via
    unichrome Pro....
    I want know how is supported this board with Plan 9 ?

    4066
    Základná doska BIOSTAR K8M800-A7A, K8M800-M7, socket 754, M-ATX

    Thanks. Lukas

  2. Re: Via Unichrome on Plan9

    On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 10:24:12 GMT
    skywaker wrote:

    > I want buy a motheboard for amd64 with integrated graphics card Via
    > unichrome Pro....
    > I want know how is supported this board with Plan 9 ?

    it's hardly supported on linux

    --
    Regards, Ed :: http://www.openbsdhacker.com
    proud java person

  3. Re: [9fans] Via Unichrome on Plan9

    > I want buy a motheboard for amd64 with integrated graphics card Via
    > unichrome Pro....

    There is no native unichrome graphics support in Plan 9 yet. I have
    written about 2/3 of a driver, but I can't promise when it will be
    finished. On my VIA machines Plan 9 VESA vga mode works to a certain
    extent (only 1024x768, I seem to remember). You can always plug in
    another vga card which is supported.

+ Reply to Thread