It's the time of year again where we (IBM Research) starts recruiting
for our summer internship programs. I am looking for graduate
students out there who are looking for summer employment (in Austin,
TX) working on Plan 9, Inferno, and related technologies. Based on
funding prospects this year, its quite likely I'll be able to place
folks working on the Blue Gene Plan 9 port or something related to my
library operating system work (http://www.research.ibm.com/prose) --
most likely working on an Inferno-based library operating system
kernel.

We also have a number of longer term co-op positions (also for
graduate students), which would typically run from 6 months to a
year.

If you are interested in either of these two types of positions, drop
me a resume and letters of recommendation sometime within the next
couple of weeks.

-eric