[9fans] encrypted FS connection from netboot - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] encrypted FS connection from netboot - Plan9 ; Hi, So, I understand that plan9 9p2000 is supposed to be encrypted by default now, right? How come when I boot my terminal and CPU server from the network nothing is encrypted? Don...

  1. [9fans] encrypted FS connection from netboot

    Hi,
    So, I understand that plan9 9p2000 is supposed
    to be encrypted by default now, right? How come when
    I boot my terminal and CPU server from the network
    nothing is encrypted?

    Don

  2. Re: [9fans] encrypted FS connection from netboot

    > So, I understand that plan9 9p2000 is supposed
    > to be encrypted by default now, right?

    No, that's not right. Only cpu(1) connections are encrypted.
    Everything else still goes in the clear.

    Russ

+ Reply to Thread