[9fans] OS X fuse support in plan9ports - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] OS X fuse support in plan9ports - Plan9 ; Thanks to Jeff Sickel, there is now support for the recently-released Mac FUSE ( http://code.google.com/p/macfuse ) in plan9port. Use same as on the other systems: 9 mount `namespace`/acme /mnt/acme 9 unmount /mnt/acme Like on the other systems, /mnt/acme in this ...

  1. [9fans] OS X fuse support in plan9ports

    Thanks to Jeff Sickel, there is now
    support for the recently-released Mac FUSE
    (http://code.google.com/p/macfuse)
    in plan9port. Use same as on the other systems:

    9 mount `namespace`/acme /mnt/acme
    9 unmount /mnt/acme

    Like on the other systems, /mnt/acme in this example
    must be owned by the invoking user.

    Russ

  2. Re: [9fans] OS X fuse support in plan9ports

    On 1/18/07, Russ Cox wrote:
    > Thanks to Jeff Sickel, there is now
    > support for the recently-released Mac FUSE
    > (http://code.google.com/p/macfuse)
    > in plan9port. Use same as on the other systems:
    >
    > 9 mount `namespace`/acme /mnt/acme
    > 9 unmount /mnt/acme
    >
    > Like on the other systems, /mnt/acme in this example
    > must be owned by the invoking user.
    >
    > Russ

    I was just successful mounting the source repo on my Intel mac. Quite cool :-)

+ Reply to Thread