[9fans] 9grid.de shutdown / 9fans.de - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] 9grid.de shutdown / 9fans.de - Plan9 ; Good evening. Because of time issues and the unmaintainability of Plan 9 will 9grid.de be shut down until March. The main server is already down and the rest will follow. Everyone who wants his/her data from the server can e-mail ...

  1. [9fans] 9grid.de shutdown / 9fans.de

    Good evening.

    Because of time issues and the unmaintainability of Plan 9 will
    9grid.de be shut down until March. The main server is already
    down and the rest will follow. Everyone who wants his/her data
    from the server can e-mail me. 9fans.de will be still active,
    until some failed backup erases it.

    Sincerely,

    Christoph

  2. Re: [9fans] 9grid.de shutdown / 9fans.de

    On 1/12/07, Christoph Lohmann <20h@r-36.net> wrote:
    > Good evening.
    >
    > Because of time issues and the unmaintainability of Plan 9 will
    > 9grid.de be shut down until March.

    I'm sorry, will be shutdown from now until march or will be shutdown
    starting march 1, forever?

    ron

  3. Re: [9fans] 9grid.de shutdown / 9fans.de

    Good day.

    Am Fri, 12 Jan 2007 14:40:21 -0700
    schrieb "ron minnich" :

    > I'm sorry, will be shutdown from now until march or will be shutdown
    > starting march 1, forever?

    It will be shutdown forever. This will be completely done until March.

    Sincerely,

    Christoph

+ Reply to Thread