[9fans] python indent - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] python indent - Plan9 ; you'll be happy to know, per the programming guildelines for python, that tabs are deprecated, and that the desired indent per block is four spaces. No, I am not kidding. ron...

  1. [9fans] python indent

    you'll be happy to know, per the programming guildelines for python,
    that tabs are deprecated, and that the desired indent per block is
    four spaces. No, I am not kidding.

    ron

  2. Re: [9fans] python indent

    > you'll be happy to know, per the programming guildelines for python,
    > that tabs are deprecated, and that the desired indent per block is
    > four spaces. No, I am not kidding.
    >
    > ron

    That's silly. It should be 2 spaces.

  3. Re: [9fans] python indent

    > you'll be happy to know, per the programming guildelines for python,
    > that tabs are deprecated, and that the desired indent per block is
    > four spaces. No, I am not kidding.

    which came first, emacs' auto-indent or python?

+ Reply to Thread