[9fans] busting up textual control messages in driver - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] busting up textual control messages in driver - Plan9 ; my memory stinks. I am writing a simple driver but can't recall the function you use to break, e..g publish 5 /x/y/z into three parts. grep ain't doing it for me yet. it's not scanf, I guess. Can someone jog ...

  1. [9fans] busting up textual control messages in driver

    my memory stinks. I am writing a simple driver but can't recall the
    function you use to break, e..g
    publish 5 /x/y/z
    into three parts.

    grep ain't doing it for me yet.

    it's not scanf, I guess.

    Can someone jog my memory?

    ron

  2. [9fans] Re: busting up textual control messages in driver

    On 12/15/06, ron minnich wrote:
    > my memory stinks. I am writing a simple driver but can't recall the
    > function you use to break, e..g
    > publish 5 /x/y/z
    > into three parts.

    never mind. lookupcmd, port/parse.c