[9fans] IWP9 photos - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] IWP9 photos - Plan9 ; Hello, May I release group photos of IWP9 to public? Kenji Arisawa...

  1. [9fans] IWP9 photos

    Hello,

    May I release group photos of IWP9 to public?

    Kenji Arisawa

  2. Re: [9fans] IWP9 photos

    Well yes, assuming none of the people on the photos object. But no one
    would really care, Nemo already posted him photos, so did a few other
    people. So yeah =]

  3. Re: [9fans] IWP9 photos

    Please, do.
    We´ll include them.
    We already included several from Sape.

    On 12/14/06, arisawa@ar.aichi-u.ac.jp wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > May I release group photos of IWP9 to public?
    >
    > Kenji Arisawa

  4. Re: [9fans] IWP9 photos

    This is my first email to the mailing list, hello to everybody.

    2006/12/14, arisawa@ar.aichi-u.ac.jp :
    > Hello,
    >
    > May I release group photos of IWP9 to public?

    No problem for me.

    Andrés Dom*nguez

+ Reply to Thread