[9fans] Plan9 under parallels; kernel rebuild - Plan9

  2. Re: [9fans] Plan9 under parallels; kernel rebuild

    keep in mind that the source that runs well on parallels is not the
    same as the source on sources. I don't know if the BIOS changes JMK
    did ever got merged in.

    Dave

    On 12/12/06, Paul Lalonde wrote:

  3. Re: [9fans] Plan9 under parallels; kernel rebuild

  4. Re: Re: [9fans] Plan9 under parallels; kernel rebuild

    Let me know how it turns out! :-) I'd be glad to know it's
    maintainable beyond first installation. I've honestly not tried it,
    and started using a much newer drawterm to connect to a CPU box I put
    together (AMD Athlon 2800+), it's pretty sweet.

    Dave

    On 12/12/06, Paul Lalonde wrote:

+ Reply to Thread