Someone mentioned problems with getting upasfs & faces to work with
drawterm (I forgot who) I have put an annotated version of my profile
in /n/sources/contrib/steve/rc/profile which does this fine. I use
the same profile for diskless and diskfull terminals and drawterm.

This uses the (IMHO) under-announced, and wonderfull feature of dt2k
where it reads the users secstore into /dev/secstore. To do this use
the -s command line option to drawterm to specify the secstore host you
want to use.

It is fairly complicated but it gets me an enviroment I like and it
works everywhere.

Hope its of some use.

-Steve