[9fans] ipw9-2007 - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] ipw9-2007 - Plan9 ; Sydney is a great city, but so is New York, the US is much cheaper for me to get to; but November is summer in OZ... That hasn't helped much has it? -Steve...

  1. [9fans] ipw9-2007

    Sydney is a great city, but so is New York, the US is
    much cheaper for me to get to; but November is summer
    in OZ...

    That hasn't helped much has it?

    -Steve

  2. Re: [9fans] ipw9-2007

    2006/12/11, Steve Simon :
    > Sydney is a great city, but so is New York, the US is
    > much cheaper for me to get to; but November is summer
    > in OZ...
    >
    > That hasn't helped much has it?

    I will be in New York (I live there), I will not be in Sydney (I can't
    afford to fly + stay). If my presence would be desired for any reason
    (can't think of one), it'd have to be NY haha

    > -Steve

    -dho

+ Reply to Thread