[9fans] request: native graphics on OS X - Plan9

  2. Re: [9fans] Re: request: native graphics on OS X

    because of CGImageCreateWithImageInRect it looks like it's 10.4 only
    which might be why it's not working on the imac?

    On 10 Jan 2007, at 00:05, Brantley Coile wrote:

    > is there a binary anywhere?
    >
    >>> Any update here?

    >> Paul got the native OS X graphics code working a few weeks ago.
    >> I have just checked it into the CVS repository. The tarball at
    >> http://swtch.com/drawterm/ is up to date.
    >>
    >> If before you used make 'CONF=osx' to get the OS X/X11 build,
    >> you should now use make 'CONF=osx-x11'. Using plain make 'CONF=osx'
    >> will now build the native Carbon version.
    >>
    >> There are still some things that could be done in the graphics code.
    >> In particular, it would be nice if the keyboard modifiers that X11
    >> uses to get alternate mouse buttons worked here too -- otherwise
    >> on laptops you have a one-button drawterm.
    >>
    >> The changes I have just pushed out are untested by me (I tested
    >> an earlier version of them) and may not even compile (I am not at
    >> a Mac right now). Mail me and Paul if you have any problems.
    >>
    >> Russ

  3. Re: [9fans] Re: request: native graphics on OS X

    On 1/10/07, Abhey Shah wrote:
    > because of CGImageCreateWithImageInRect it looks like it's 10.4 only
    > which might be why it's not working on the imac?

    I've got 10.4 :-)

    It's an Intel iMac.

    > On 10 Jan 2007, at 00:05, Brantley Coile wrote:
    >
    > > is there a binary anywhere?

    > >> Paul got the native OS X graphics code working a few weeks ago.
    > >> I have just checked it into the CVS repository. The tarball at
    > >> http://swtch.com/drawterm/ is up to date.
    > >>
    > >> If before you used make 'CONF=osx' to get the OS X/X11 build,
    > >> you should now use make 'CONF=osx-x11'. Using plain make 'CONF=osx'
    > >> will now build the native Carbon version.
    > >>
    > >> There are still some things that could be done in the graphics code.
    > >> In particular, it would be nice if the keyboard modifiers that X11
    > >> uses to get alternate mouse buttons worked here too -- otherwise
    > >> on laptops you have a one-button drawterm.
    > >>
    > >> The changes I have just pushed out are untested by me (I tested
    > >> an earlier version of them) and may not even compile (I am not at
    > >> a Mac right now). Mail me and Paul if you have any problems.
    > >>
    > >> Russ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2