Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks? - Plan9

This is a discussion on Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks? - Plan9 ; On 12/12/06, Tim Wiess wrote: > > In spring/summer you can't beat Seattle/Vancouver area. > > Agreed. > I was going to try and set something up here in Seattle if > those other proposals don't work out. > > ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 26 of 26

  1. Re: Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?

    On 12/12/06, Tim Wiess wrote:
    > > In spring/summer you can't beat Seattle/Vancouver area.

    > Agreed.
    > I was going to try and set something up here in Seattle if
    > those other proposals don't work out.

    Seattle I could actually attend as I live here. Sorry I've absolutely
    no sense of adventure.

    But then again, I'd probably only be able to participate as an
    interested outsider rather than a full blown contributer. Life's been
    exceptionally "fun" lately.

  2. Re: Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?

    > Seattle I could actually attend as I live here. Sorry I've absolutely
    > no sense of adventure.

    people in Seattle and vicinity, anyone interested in getting a 9fans
    monthly meeting together? downtown someplace perhaps?

  3. Re: Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?

    I'm not in Seattle, but 2600 meetings are good things to meet people.
    And if Plan9-ers are in your area thats a meeting you could all
    attend. Monthly, first firday of every month, in most places of the
    world. http://2600.com

    On 12/12/06, Skip Tavakkolian <9nut@9netics.com> wrote:
    > > Seattle I could actually attend as I live here. Sorry I've absolutely
    > > no sense of adventure.

    > people in Seattle and vicinity, anyone interested in getting a 9fans
    > monthly meeting together? downtown someplace perhaps?

  4. [9fans] IPW10.ca

    On Dec 11, 2006, at 7:22 PM, ron minnich wrote:

    > is canada easier for people? toronto or even somewhere really cool
    > like newfoundland?

    Thetis Island.

    While I'm not (yet) on the excluded list, the concept of bending over
    for TSA just doesn't do it for me any more.

    Thetis is a four hour sail from Vancouver, has reasonably non-stale
    Guinness and single malt, and the girls there are so adventurous that
    even Plan 9 geeks might stick around and get married :-)

    --lyndon

  5. Re: Re: Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?

    On 12/12/06, Skip Tavakkolian <9nut@9netics.com> wrote:
    > > Seattle I could actually attend as I live here. Sorry I've absolutely
    > > no sense of adventure.

    > people in Seattle and vicinity, anyone interested in getting a 9fans
    > monthly meeting together? downtown someplace perhaps?

    I'd be interested to go to that. Downtown or the surrounding areas
    are fine. I like the East Side of the lake too :-)

  6. Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?

    Well, I'm holidaying in Sydney from 19th Dec to 20th Jan, so:
    a) do any fans want to meet for a beer and a curry?
    b) should I start scouting locations for next year?

    DaveL

    On 12 Dec 2006, at 11:51, Charles Forsyth wrote:

    >> And Sydney in summer is more fun than NYC in winter.

    > yes, and surely 9fans isn't losing a sense of adventure...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2