[9fans] IWP9 talks? - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] IWP9 talks? - Plan9 ; IWP9 ended today (5th December), all of you that went probablly enjoyed it. Some (many on IRC) couldn't make it, we missed out. Did anyone record the talks? On video, or maybe the organizers of IWP9 could post all of ...

  1. [9fans] IWP9 talks?

    IWP9 ended today (5th December), all of you that went probablly
    enjoyed it. Some (many on IRC) couldn't make it, we missed out. Did
    anyone record the talks? On video, or maybe the organizers of IWP9
    could post all of the talk slides, etc. Upload pictures too. That
    would be great. Thanks :-)

  2. Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?

    We plan to link the slides from the web page, provided the
    authors do not have objections. Also, we might do the same with
    some nice pictures taken during the worshop. WeÂŽll drop a line to
    9fans in any case, to let you know.

    We are sorry, but in the end we decided not to record anything video/audio,
    because we were worried that this extra task could overflow us.

    On 12/5/06, Yosyp Bin Laden wrote:
    > IWP9 ended today (5th December), all of you that went probablly
    > enjoyed it. Some (many on IRC) couldn't make it, we missed out. Did
    > anyone record the talks? On video, or maybe the organizers of IWP9
    > could post all of the talk slides, etc. Upload pictures too. That
    > would be great. Thanks :-)

  3. Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?

    It was a blast. And I finally got back home.

    Tapas is your friend. And so is a room full of IWP9 interaction
    (at the conference or when eating pork).

    Praise be to the organizers.

    my opinion.

    brucee

    On 12/6/06, Francisco J Ballesteros wrote:
    > We plan to link the slides from the web page, provided the
    > authors do not have objections. Also, we might do the same with
    > some nice pictures taken during the worshop. WeŽll drop a line to
    > 9fans in any case, to let you know.
    >
    > We are sorry, but in the end we decided not to record anything video/audio,
    > because we were worried that this extra task could overflow us.
    >

    > On 12/5/06, Yosyp Bin Laden wrote:
    > > IWP9 ended today (5th December), all of you that went probablly
    > > enjoyed it. Some (many on IRC) couldn't make it, we missed out. Did
    > > anyone record the talks? On video, or maybe the organizers of IWP9
    > > could post all of the talk slides, etc. Upload pictures too. That
    > > would be great. Thanks :-)

  4. Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?

    >From everything I heard, it was a great meeting.

    Plan 9 dead? Not yet, not yet! Not with people like you folks around :-)

    ron

  5. Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?

    On Tue, Dec 05, 2006 at 05:30:55PM -0500, Yosyp Bin Laden wrote:
    > IWP9 ended today (5th December), all of you that went probablly
    > enjoyed it. Some (many on IRC) couldn't make it, we missed out. Did
    > anyone record the talks? On video, or maybe the organizers of IWP9
    > could post all of the talk slides, etc. Upload pictures too. That
    > would be great. Thanks :-)

    Anyone uploaded some photos of the IWP9 already?

    Regards,
    --
    Anselm R. Garbe >< http://suckless.org/~arg/ >< GPG key: 0D73F361

  6. Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?

    IWP9 was great, thanks to everyone for this amazing experience. I would
    love to participate again!

  7. Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?

    > Praise be to the organizers.

    I too would like to thank our host and conference organizers. I
    learned a lot and enjoyed the great 9fans camaraderie.

  8. Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?

    >>From everything I heard, it was a great meeting.
    >
    > Plan 9 dead? Not yet, not yet! Not with people like you folks around :-)

    It's not dead and if the average age of the participants is any indication,
    it is getting younger.

  9. Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?

    > Anyone uploaded some photos of the IWP9 already?

    We are going to upload some pics next week, together with the slides,
    papers, etc.

    It's been a pleasure to organize the first IWP9. Any volunteers for the
    next year's IWP9 ?

    Regards,
    Enrique.

  10. Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?

    Hello,
    I enjoyed much.
    Thanks all.
    I am happy if I can get photos with their names.

    Kenji Arisawa

    On 2006/12/09, at 6:15, esoriano wrote:

    >> Anyone uploaded some photos of the IWP9 already?

    > We are going to upload some pics next week, together with the slides,
    > papers, etc.
    >
    > It's been a pleasure to organize the first IWP9. Any volunteers for
    > the
    > next year's IWP9 ?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Enrique.