[9fans] IWP9 cameraderie. - Plan9

  2. Re: [9fans] IWP9 cameraderie.

    sounds good... Puerta De Toledo - 34-91-4747100

    brucee

    On 11/28/06, Paul Lalonde wrote:

  3. Re: [9fans] IWP9 cameraderie.

    Hello

    If you want to go to the Prado museum on Sunday i would advice you to
    go early (9~10am), i saw enormous queues to get in with free entrance.

    gabi

    On 11/28/06, Bruce Ellis wrote:
    > sounds good... Puerta De Toledo - 34-91-4747100
    >
    > brucee
    >
    > On 11/28/06, Paul Lalonde wrote:

  4. Re: [9fans] IWP9 cameraderie.

    On 11/28/06, Gabriel Diaz wrote:
    > Hello
    >
    > If you want to go to the Prado museum on Sunday i would advice you to
    > go early (9~10am), i saw enormous queues to get in with free entrance.

    If you like oil painting, very close is the Thyssen-Bornemisza museum. There
    is an exhibition of Sarge and Sorolla. Sorolla (Joaquin Sorolla y Bastida)
    is IMHO the best oil painter of all times.
    --
    - curiosity sKilled the cat

+ Reply to Thread