RE: [9fans] Sam scripting - Plan9

This is a discussion on RE: [9fans] Sam scripting - Plan9 ; Fantastic! Exactly what I needed. Thanks, Erik. -- K > -----Original Message----- > From: 9fans-bounces+koray.erkan=yahoo.com@cse.psu.edu > [mailto:9fans-bounces+koray.erkan=yahoo.com@cse.psu.edu]On Behalf Of erik quanstrom > Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2006 3:13 PM > To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu > Subject: Re: [9fans] Sam scripting > > ...

  1. RE: [9fans] Sam scripting

    Fantastic! Exactly what I needed. Thanks, Erik.

    -- K

  2. Re: [9fans] Sam scripting

    This is the direct site:
    http://www.westley.demon.co.uk/software.html
    Or the direct link
    http://www.westley.demon.co.uk/src/ssam-1.9.tar.gz

    --
    If work and leisure are soon to be subordinated to this one utopian
    principle -- absolute busyness -- then utopia and melancholy will come

    -- GŁnter Grass

+ Reply to Thread